How'd it all start? How does a truck get you...clout?

 Well almost a year ago my family bought a truck. Now to a lot of people this means absolutely nothing but we didn't just buy any truck.. this truck was a "show truck" lifted 16 inches in the air. This opened up so many opportunity's. The show truck world is like no other and we decided to start exploring it. We went to a show called rod run in Pigeon Forge Tennessee and I met so many people that would now become lifelong friends. So how does this al relate you might ask...well pretty much I got asked to do a photoshoot for a famous youtuber and his truck. Not knowing I agreed.. I posted some behind the scenes pictures and goofy moments of this photo shoot to my Instagram and it went well... viral. This led to an influx of followers and many more brands reaching out for me to "model" for there vehicles. From then on I have modeled for about 6 people and gained 10k followers.


-xoxo ur fav💋💋

Comments