So how am I? really

 Dealing with social media isn't my only side of my life although it takes but a lot of my free time. I work at American eagle and study to graduate a full year early. Stressed is the understatement of the year. On top of that I manage to workout 4 times a week and hang out with friends. Sometimes it seems like way to much. So how am i feeling? How do I deal with the stress? Do I let hate get to me? Okay, so first I mean I would love to say that I am wonderful but the full truth is that I am not. I definitely have been better and I've definitely been worse. Mental heath has been a struggle for year with me and it comes and goes in waves. That being said I am incredible grateful for the platform god has given me and how I am able to help other with the platforms I have. So the stress? Well honestly I just give myself time, listen to my body and work hard. If I feeling overstressed I try to make a plan, one that works for me and go from there. Take one day at a time is the best advice I can give. I let hate get to me... but only sometimes, certain things people say will always hurt a little and whether I ignore the comment or block the person it still hurts. 

Comments