Introducing myself- How is life as an Influencer?

 Reporting live from a 16 year girl who has her life, basically, in the spotlight. Now I wouldn't say I'm a social media influencer, but my following however, is bigger than the typical teenagers with 70k followers on Tiktok and over 11k on Instagram. So what it like????? I mean I'm no Charli D'melio but I do have to turn off my emotions while reading comments as I'm typically an emotional gal. #cancerthings. But no for real the hate is all just part of it and so is having everyone, everywhere in your business. Don't get me wrong its fun when you get to create content and it does really good and people enjoy watching you, but when someone you don't even know is talking about you it can be... well stressful. The mistakes normal people make are amplified 100x more because you have a lot of people watching you carefully ready to point it out. Although social media is a lot it has given me more opportunity's than I can even count and to be able to connect with so many people that i would have never even known existed without it is truthfully a blessing.


-xoxo ur fav💋💋

Comments